This will suit a graduate equivalent level candidate who wants to develop project management skills in a heritage environment. It will provide direct experience of working alongside the project manager for the delivery phase of a major National Lottery Heritage Funded project. The skills gained will be applicable across the heritage sector. They will work with the Heritage Project Manager.
What we are looking for – Strong organisational skills, ability to plan and research, good IT skills, good written and verbal communication skills, genuine interest in heritage project management, ability to cope with rapidly changing situations. Welsh speaking desirable. The ability to drive and access to a car will be desirable for this post.
We can offer you:
- Salary of £19,094 for under 23 or £19,760 for 23+ (national living wage)
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday pro rata, inclusive of all bank and public holidays
- Company enhanced sick pay
- Travel benefits on the Ff&WHR and on national rail according to the Rail Staff Travel rules in place at the time of employment
- Individual and regularly reviewed Training Plan
- A mentor (separate from your line manager) to help you make the most of your traineeship
Training Plan – Project Management Trainee
Trainee Application Form
Equality and Diversity Form
Further information on the Interpretation Plan and Activity Plan for the project can be found here.