This will suit a highly organised candidate with qualifications at A-level or NVQ 3 who already has good organisational and IT skills but who would like to work in an engineering environment and gain experience in what is required behind the scenes to keep a large engineering works running smoothly. They will work with the Boston Lodge Works Administrator.
What we are looking for – Strong organisational skills, good IT skills, good written and verbal communication skills, interest in engineering. Welsh speaking desirable. The ability to drive and access to a car will be desirable for this post.
We can offer you:
- Salary of £19,094 for under 23 or £19,760 for 23+ (national living wage)
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday pro rata, inclusive of all bank and public holidays
- Company enhanced sick pay
- Travel benefits on the Ff&WHR and on national rail according to the Rail Staff Travel rules in place at the time of employment
- Individual and regularly reviewed Training Plan
- A mentor (separate from your line manager) to help you make the most of your traineeship
Training Plan – Works Administrator Trainee
Trainee Application Form
Equality and Diversity Form
Further information on the Interpretation Plan and Activity Plan for the project can be found here.
Closing Date for applications: Midday, August 11th 2022.